Facilities PLUS is a great place to work because we hire only the best people, offer a comprehensive benefit package, and work with a code that embraces our vision:
- We work as a team, internally and with our clients and vendors
- We respect all individuals: clients, employees and vendors
- We consistently give clients more than they expect
- We strive to be the standard by which others are measured
- We maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- We strive continually for improved approaches and processes
- We enjoy our work
Our Employee Benefits Plan includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, a 401k, and paid time off.
We are always looking for talented building engineers, telecom analysts, facilities managers and others.
If you are applying to a particular opportunity listed below, please indicate the job code in your e-mail subject. We also welcome your resume even if you are not applying for one of the listed opportunities. We review all resumes submitted and will keep it in our resume database in the event a position opens that matches your talents.
Current Job Opportunities:
Facilities PLUS is a full-service facility and telecommunications management company serving many clients around the nation. We are currently seeking a Marketo Specialist in the Trevose, PA area. The person that is selected will be joining a fast-paced environment as part of the client’s Revenue Marketing team.
This person will be responsible for managing the client’s inbound and outbound Marketo programs. They will work closely with the MarComm team to translate their marketing campaigns into Marketo assets. We are seeking a team player with strong execution skills to join us in driving revenue for the client’s business.
The potential candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience with Marketo and some form of technical or software administration experience to perform the following duties:
- Create and manage existing inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Work with MarComm teams to translate requirements into marketing programs
- Marketo asset creation- forms, landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns
- Generate and analyze email reporting
- Implement best practices including guidelines for emails/landing pages/campaigns
- Create nurture and lead scoring programs
- Create Salesforce campaigns and monitor lead sync from Marketo to Salesforce
- Lead list uploads
- Work with MarComm and Commercial teams on tradeshow booth lead capture and follow-up strategy
- Data cleansing
- Research new Marketo features to implement
- Monthly update on how database is growing
- Marketo analytics
- Marketo certified expert
- Previous experience with Marketo (minimum 2 years)
- Salesforce experience (optional)
- Bachelor’s degree
- HTML/CSS best practices
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and are an equal opportunity employer.
Facilities PLUS is a full service facility and telecommunications management company serving many clients around the nation. We are currently seeking a person with engineering/technical capabilities to apply for a Customer Application Engineer – Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics position in the Trevose, PA area. The person that is selected will be joining a fast-paced environment as part of the client’s InSight team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing robust deployment and delivery of the client’s cloud-based platform, InSight. InSight is an Asset Performance Management (APM) application that combines advanced data and analytics to help water treatment professionals make better business decisions, eliminate unplanned downtime, and lower operating costs.
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination with internal and external stakeholders to deliver InSight and other digital service solutions to customers in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Collaborate with Field Service Representatives (FSRs) and/or customers to configure the site-specific data acquisition computer, Human-machine interface (HMI) or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to log the required data from the PLC
- Generate project specific tag lists from the site Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) code
- Work with customer or site IT personnel to troubleshoot data logging and transmission issues
- Provide technical support to customers and the sales team daily to facilitate orders
- Testing new hardware and software to provide customers with new data logging solutions
- Deliver InSight demos or provide new user training (as needed)
- Continuous Improvement – Generate ideas for improving the application or delivery process through automation, new tools, or simplification initiatives
Ideal candidate should meet these minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science (or equivalent field) from an accredited university or college
- Networking knowledge/experience is required
- An individual who are driven, confident, and willing to learn
In addition to the above minimum qualifications, the traits listed below are also desired:
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle databases
- Strong coding skills in one or more programming language such as Python/VB.NET/Java
- Experience with PLC and/or HMI programming (Rockwell, GE and Siemens)
- Communicate effectively in a team environment, both verbally and written
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and able to work with groups and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of teams and individuals in global locations
- Knowledge of the Industrial water products and systems (UF, MBR, RO)
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and are an equal opportunity employer.
Please include your salary history with your resume.
Position Description – HVACR Service Technician
Job Location – Fredericksburg, Virginia
Summary – Facilities Plus Mechanical Services is looking for a full time HVACR service technician to support clients in the Fredericksburg, Northern Virginia, and DC Metro Area. This function of the position will be primarily the service, maintenance, repair, and installation of commercial heating, cooling, and refrigeration equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Install, troubleshoot and repair of Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration system, including Chillers, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Heat Pumps, Rooftop Units, and Chilled Water Heating and Cooling Systems.
- Should have a good understanding of commercial Refrigeration System repair and preventative maintenance services.
Necessary Technical Qualifications and Experience:
- HVAC Journeyman License
- EPA Universal Certified
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Must be able to work weekends and Holidays as needed.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary will be based upon skills and qualifications. Facilities Plus Inc. offers a full benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Description – 3rd Class Engineer PD
Summary – Facilities PLUS is a full-service facilities and telecommunications management company serving many clients in the United States. We currently seek a full-time Local 99 3rd Class Operating Engineer for a client based in Washington, DC. The person selected will be located in Washington DC and will perform the functions and duties of a 3rd class operating engineer outlined below. All interested candidates must either be a member of Local 99 or willing to join Local 99 of the IUOE.
- Must hold a current Washington DC 3rd Class Operating Engineers license.
- To be responsible to his/her immediate supervisor only, for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance during his/her watch of all equipment in his/her plant as defined below.All boilers, their accessories and appurtenances.
- All fired or unfired pressure vessels and vacuum systems.
- All refrigeration and air conditioning machinery and their associated equipment including maintenance and repair of cold storage spaces.
- All plumbing and piping including water, gas, heating, steam, and sanitation systems.
- All electrical appliances and fixtures including lamping.
- All emergency power equipment.
- All electric motors, generators, circuits and switch gear.
- All machinery and equipment used in the production and for the health and comfort of the Employer’s business and personnel.
- Any and all equipment under the supervision of the Chief Engineer.
- Energy management systems including all related software and hardware in conjunction with or absence of third-party energy management contracts.
The current shift available is Sunday 08:00 – 16:30 and Monday through Thursday 10:00 – 18:00.
Facilities PLUS is a full service facilities and telecommunications management company serving many clients in the United States. We currently seek a full-time Space and Move Coordinator for a client based in Washington, DC, and with facilities located in Latin American and the Caribbean. The person selected will be located in Washington DC and will provide space planning and management, space and facilities data management, and move coordination at the client’s Washington DC facilities. The position may also remotely support these activities in the client’s international locations. No travel is anticipated.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- High Experience and competence with:
- all aspects of Space Planning and Management
- Technical skill in space planning and design
- Competence with Excel
- Data Manipulation (i.e. VLookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Report Production
- Competence with Powerpoint
- Presentation of drawings and space utilization data
- Familiarity working with databases
- Proficiency in all MS Office software and MS Project
- Experience in the use of work order systems (ServiceNow or similar)
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, facility management, computer-aided design, engineering, information technology, or related field required.
- Space Management
- Analyze space utilization and recommend changes for space efficiency
- Develop options for space requests through coordination with departments
- Ensure space utilization standards are being met
- Provide necessary space data for benchmarking exercises
- Space Planning
- Production of architectural space plans using AutoCAD
- Creation of furniture layout options that satisfy requests and maintain efficient space utilization.
- Maintain CAD systems
- Maintain Current CAD files
- Manipulation and integration of CAD files in other graphic exchange formats.
- Maintain Database information
- Inventory of all stored furniture
- Technical library of drawings
- Move Coordination
- Coordination of all parties (client, move support, IT, furniture) relating to the movement of people on a large and small scale.
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Website management using Sharepoint
- Experience utilizing CAFM systems
- FM Systems
- Data manipulation and input
- Data utilization across multiple platforms (i.e. AutoCAD, FM systems, Sharepoint etc.)
Communication and Organizational Requirements:
- Must possess exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate between multiple departments with a diverse set of needs and requirements.
- Must be very detail oriented and exceptionally organized.
Facilities Plus Inc. offers a full benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.